SEO pricing varies across Brisbane’s top agencies. The cost is often based on the needs of your business and its marketing goals.
As a digital marketing agency that specialises in clear and measurable results, we always begin our conversation with new clients by focusing on the needs and goals of their business. This gives us the ability to create a price for SEO services that suits their budget and helps to achieve their goals.
When you generalise on price, you’re doing more than just ignoring the differences between your products and services. Without a carefully crafted strategy, you’re risking your business.
While there are some low-cost or even free SEO options out there, it’s better to invest in a full-fledged service. While we’ve built our own search engine optimisation strategy from the ground up, taking advantage of more traditional methods, such as link-building and content creation, our goal is to make sure you get high-quality results.
It’s important to keep in mind that there are many risks involved in cheap SEO. As an experienced SEO agency, we can provide you with an overview of the following:
- Factors that contribute to the cost of SEO
- The impacts of poor quality SEO practices
- The benefits of white hat SEO
- What to expect from a quality SEO agency
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a lengthy process with many variables involved, and there are marketers that claim to be able to set you up with the perfect campaign for your business. However, it’s important to remember that what works for one company may not work for another; one size does not fit all. Be sure to invest in the right specialist for your particular needs.
What Contributes To The Cost Of SEO?
It’s difficult to put a number to the value of good SEO. Many businesses would agree that it pays off in the long term, but it can be hard to gauge its worth because of the multiple factors that go into a successful campaign. However, we can give you a rough estimate of what experienced SEO agencies charge per keyword, as this is a common metric used when estimating the value of SEO services.
What other factors do you consider when you price out a campaign for an existing client?
- Competitive analysis. Your industry isn’t for everyone. If you’re competing in a market with hundreds of other businesses, it will take more time and energy to develop your campaign than if there are fewer competitors directly targeting the same users.
- Your focus area is critical to your business. A broad focus area leads to a loss of resources and sales. Narrowing your focus area will bring clarity to your business, allowing you to better serve your customers and grow more efficiently.
- Your past SEO work may be the cause of your new SEO woes. Cheap “black hat” tricks may cause an SEO specialist to spend more time restoring your reputation.
- When you are starting your SEO campaign, it is different than when you are expanding an existing one.