$15,000 Business Boost Grant
Announced for 2022
All You Need to Know About The QLD Business Boost Grant - Criteria, How To Apply, Deadlines
Queensland Governments Boost Business Grant Round 2
The Queensland Government provides specific support for the small business sector through the Big Plans for Small Business strategy. The Business Boost grants program (Program) supports businesses to advance improvements in their efficiency and productivity.
The Program is competitive, meaning that applications are competitively assessed against the assessment criteria and not all applications will be funded. Funding is paid after completion of the project and submitting compliant acquittal documentation. Applicants must also co-contribute to the project costs. The grant-funded project must be in any of these three priorities:
- Future planning
- Specialised and automated software
- Staff management, development and planning
The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT) manage the grants.
Queensland Government Boost Business Grant Round 2: What Funding Is Available?
If successful, applicants will receive grant funding of up to $15,000 (excluding GST), and not less than $7,500 (excluding GST) on completing their proposed project. This Program’s grant funding is not paid upfront.
Successful applicants must co-contribute 30% of the total project costs.
Who Can Apply: Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees (by headcount)
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of between $300,000 (minimum) and $600,000 (maximum) in the last financial year (2021–22)
- have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (e.g. business website and/or social media pages)
- not have been approved for funding under Round 1 of the Business Boost grant program
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Your business must be registered for GST and have headquarters in Queensland at all stages of the application process and also maintain its eligibility for the duration of the grant funded activity.
How Can The Grant Be Used?
- Strategic business planning for innovation or growth
- Implementing a governance board to guide strategic
- Exporting opportunities and requirements
- Compliance with industry regulations and standards
Specialised and Automated Software
- Design and implementation of management systems,
- Data warehouses
- Asset management
- Customer Relationship Management systems
- Quality & Compliance management
- Risk management
- Production systems
- Project management systems
- Design and implementation of management systems,
- Bespoke/Complex website design and build including
e-commerce, software integration, booking systems
- Cybersecurity tools
- Innovative technology that improves or diversifies service
Staff Management, development & planning
- Human resource management skills building
- Professional development and training
- Digital workplace plans and systems for a remote workforce
Boost Business Grant Application Dates
- Stage 1 Registration of Interest Opens: 9am, 12 August 2022
- Stage 1: Registration of Interest Closes: 11.59pm, 19 August 2022
- Stage 2: Full Application Opens 9am, 29 August 2022
- Stage 2: Full Application Closes – 11.59pm, 12 September 2022
Step 1: Contact us below and we'll start quoting your project
Step 2: Review key documents
HOW TO APPLY
Our team is here to help you maximise your chance of receiving the $15,000 Business Boost Grant
Our team of experienced digital marketers will help guide you through the application process and use the grant to upgrade your website and improve your sales automation systems.
Step 1) START APPLICATION
Fill in your details below and one of our team will be in contact as soon as possible to start your application.
What is the QLD Business Boost Grant?
The upcoming Business Boost Grant Program launching in August 2022, will support established small businesses in Queensland with grants of up to $15,000 will help improve their efficiency and productivity through organisational development and upgrades through automated software and CRM systems. The QLD Business Boost Grant Program will continue to provide support for businesses who suffered losses caused by COVID-19.
Keep an eye out on its launch and further details on the Queensland Government’s website.
Who qualifies for the $15,000 Business Boost Grant?
So far the government has announced that the grant is designed to help small businesses based in Queensland. We will update this criteria once it is announced by the government.
QLD Business Boost Grants: $15,000
Grants will be able to be used for website development and upgrades, strategic marketing, training and coaching, advisory services and planning for business continuity and succession. Applications will open in August.
The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training administers grants and programs to help Queensland small business continue to recover, grow and thrive by committing grant funds for businesses to increase key capabilities, embrace innovation, and assist high-growth businesses to capitalise on opportunities.
Get Help With Your QLD Business Boost Grant Application
We’re able to help small businesses with grants and proposals, our team members can also provide guidance on how to where to invest the money once you’ve received the grant, ensuring you’re making the right decisions for your business.
Other Queensland Small Business Grants
|Grant program||Amount||Launch date||Opening date||Closing date|
|Business Basics Grants Program||$5,000||17 May 2021||31 May 2021||Closed – sufficient number of applications received for competitive assessment|
|Business Growth Fund Program||up to $50,000||1 May 2021||11 May 2021|
Until funds are exhausted
Mentoring sessions (stage 1) are now closed for registrations
|up to $10,000||Currently open||1 July 2020||To be advised|